1. A boring outfit for a boring day, My Asos high waisted jeans and Monki jumper
2. I always get told I look like Rosie from MIC, and for the first time ever I agree slightly
3. pre job training was the most boring 2 weeks of my life.
4. not sure if I've ever put a picture up of Ed but I miss him so much right now so these photos are keeping me going.
1. At least I got this view every morning when I did job training
2. Print clashing on a hot day (Top topshop Skirt H&M)
3. I love the print on my UO dress!
4. Oh I should never have bought a pack of malted milk, SO good
1. England you are useless I had to resort back to my bobble hat last week.
2. Lonely nights without Ed
3. My new £10 dress which I am in love with
4. Happy fathers day to my moody looking dad!
1. Always a girl problem, What colour do I paint my nails.
2. Bought some new things from Primark but still unsure about this denim dress
3. Interview clothes are boring
4. Said dress, in action
Hello everyone, These post are kind of cheat posts aren't they but when I don't have anything to blog about I like to do these as you can see what I've been up to.
So on that note what have I been up to.
Ed has now left which is still heartbreaking, Brighton just isn't the same without him and neither am I. I try my hardest to be myself but I'm not without him. Thank god for the wonders of Skype, Just can't wait for my holiday in Spain so I can spend 3 weeks with him before he goes all the way back to New Zealand.
I have spent 2 weeks doing 'pre job training' for the new Tkmaxx store which was the most boring 2 weeks of my life and I missed out on all the sun BUT I GOT THE JOB and I am so happy (thanks for all the tweets as well so lovely) finally someones hired me and as soon as I get back from holiday i am just going to WORK WORK WORK all the time take my mind off Ed being on the other side of the world and getting the money to go to the other side of the world!
Thats about it really, Haven't done much apart from job training but now its all finished and I've got the job so I am now just counting down the days to Spain.
Hope you've all had a lovely 2 ish weeks (can't remember the last time i did one of these)