1. Huge lunches for me and Ed
2. Spending the last couple of days together doing 'Brighton' things
3. Pier view
4. Pho restaurant! Epic noodles
1. Again Pho vietnamese restaurant
2. Last day in Brighton with my boy
3. My two loves
4. The best things in summer
1. Pedalo is a weird cat
2. NEW SHOES!
3. Got given a Rose ooo
4. OOTD, New sandals from Matalan, Joni jean dupes from Primark, and knitted jumper from UO
1. Arrested Development has become a new obsession of ours.
2. Brighton is the place to be in the sun
3. Again my two loves, Edward and Cats.
4. Trying my hand at some nail art.
hello everyone. Another instagram post for you lot today as I got my IPHONE BACK WOOHOO! very happy about it.
I'm very sorry for the no blogging recently I have had a lot of my mind and a lot of things to do.
I found out a week ago that Ed has to leave the country, Now I always knew he had to leave but we thought it was August so finding out that you have 8 days left with the love of your life is really, really heartbreaking. So I've been spending as much time with Ed as possible.
I'm not going to be blogging much I don't think, as tomorrow is the day that he leaves and I think I may just wallow in sadness for a while as I'm really not ready to be apart. But it has to be done and I know we are strong enough to do this and the moment I step off that plane in New Zealand and see his face will be the best feeling in the entire world. It'll be worth it in the long run!
So I hope you have been enjoying the sun. And hopefully I wont be gone too long. See you on the flip side