09 April 2013

Instagram 1

1. First picture on my IPhone. Of course it had to be of my cat
2. Oh another one? This is big cat looking rather cute
3. My main man Edward. I love him
4.Looking after the hilarious Charlie my cousin.
5. Easter lunch of mussels. Heaven in a bowl, especially when you mop the sauce up with bread.
6. Bread and butter pudding
7. My first 'Selfie' LOL hello squinty eyes.
8. My bed that I never leave
9. New Jumper from she likes. Featured in a outfit post soon (I hope)
10. Mustard Jumper kind of day.
11. Trying out darker lipstick
12. Stealing my mums converse
13. Being serenaded my Ed he likes to play me this
14. Scrambles 
15. I could eat this all day everyday (bolognese) 
16. A rather nice looking sun set in Brighton
17. Vans all the way
18. I try my hardest to resist but having a shop at the end of your road is just too much
19. New necklace! H&M
20. You've been framed watching last night (Primark PJ's)

Well as you can tell I am now an instagram whore.. Can we all applaud for finally getting rid of my Blackberry!
I am happy to be in the world of the IPhoners and I think I may do this regularly so you can keep up with my EVER so exciting life.. I'm joking by the way I do nothing most days. Follow me on Instagram my user name is roseedl

I will be back outfit blogging soon lets hope and I will see some? of you at AX paris tomorrow! I am pooping myself to put it politely 

35 comments:

  1. I am a bit too addicted to my iphone and instagram ( my usernames @ourcharr_ ) ! Hope you have a nice day tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Followed you :) so am I and i only got my iphone a week ago hahah. Thank you! X

      Delete
  2. I like instagram posts, they're really interesting ahaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A hoot but a lot of hard work haha! Thank- you its actually a mix between two lipsticks (that I can't remember the name of, damn)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww lovley pictures your cousing is so cute love your necklace x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the iPhone crowd, I've gotten a new one the other week as well and now that it's soo so much faster than the previous one I just love instagraming. Followed you as well, mine's sabrinachar. and as the others said: lovely post- I liked that you put some extra writing underneath to explain what's going on xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy to be rid of my Blackberry you wouldn't believe! Also thanks for the comment on my instagram about the song and all.. Was really nice! xx

      Delete
  6. Great photos! <3 The necklace is so pretty, love it! And the kitties are so cute haha! :))

    XO,
    http://www.rosychicc.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome snapshots. You cat is sooo cute <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your blog header!
    I have a giveaway on my blog that i would love for you to enter :)
    Rachaels Blog

    Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're very pretty, and the cat pictures are adorable.


    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha I'm not yet an iPhoner. They scare me a bit haha! Want that spag bol NOW omg. So hungry haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha I think my first instagram pic was of my dog! Hope you had a fab time at the event xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Check you out, getting full use of the new iPhone! Lovely pictures, you and your boyfriend seem to make a lovely couple :-D. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. looking lovely and sweet snapshots of your life :)

    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Тhanκs а lot for ѕhаring
    this with all of us you аctually recognize what уοu're talking about! Bookmarked. Kindly also talk over with my site =). We may have a hyperlink exchange contract between us

    Take a look at my blog ... iphone 4s aluminum case

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love these posts! xx

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your cats are cuties and that final necklace is fab!

    Now following you on GFC and would be great to get a follow back, if you would like to follow each other? :)

    Be great if you could check out my latest posts:

    Crop top and white buckle sandals - Essex Inspired Outfit!

    Lily Lulu Leather Laser Cut Dress

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. really loving these instagram shots!! hope you had a lovely time at the event, can'lt wait to hear more about it
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Charlie looks bloody adorable, bless him! I love mussels too, all seafood really! Recently tried sushi and love it now. Looking forward to more of your outfit posts :) Hope you had fun at the event also

    ReplyDelete
  19. lovely photos- and your h&m necklace is so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely post! Love your hair :D
    Wanna follow each other?

    LOVE,
    JS photography
    http://joanadesousaphotography.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  21. loving these insights into your life

    ReplyDelete
  22. What great and fun IG photos :)
    Such a cute cats! xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. You look sooo nice in all of these! I'm the worst selfie person ever xx

    Blog | Cocochic
    Bloglovin | http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1823055/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cool pics. I like the most, " New driver " she pay attention :)


    http://theshortiesfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all the comments, I read them all!