14 November 2011

Chiara Fashion

Burgundy Skater Dress £14.95
Quilted Jacket £24
Knitted Blue Jumper £14.95
Beige Knitted Jumper £14.95
Black Body con dress £6.95
Black Skater Skirt/Burgundy Skater Skirt £9.95

The lovely people over at Chiara fashion emailed me a couple of weeks ago asking if I'd like to collaborate with them. Of course I said yes! I never normally get things like that sent to me so it was actually pretty nice to. They have a lot of lovely bloggers collaborating with them too. Follow them on twitter to find out more. 
Anyway I've started off with a wishlist post (yes i have just realised I've got the burgundy dress there twice lets just say i guess i liked it a lot so it's there twice, damn i need to get better at doing collages)
Chiara fashion is something I hadn't heard of before but i was pleasantly surprised when looking on the website. Affordable yet they have some really great pieces! I really do like the fact it's so simple and plain. I don't wear dresses much but I think this burgundy skater dress is really really lovely, And I do really like the shape of skater dresses. I need/want those fairisle knitted jumpers, aren't they just lovely! especially the blue one.

Just a quick post today as I am quite busy, Hope your all well.
Love, Rose 

13 comments:

  1. Ohhh I want it all! Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm going to need to head over to the website-the skater skirt, dress and jumpers are beautiful. I hadn't heard of them until now.
    Strut Mode

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo i love it ALL!
    the jumpers have sucked me in, they are to adorable to resist!
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really want the burgundy skater skirt AND dress ! Gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh everything there is so lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to get that skater dress!! It looks exactly like the one from Topshop but soo much cheaper!! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. great photos, i really love these things!

    love, lola

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is cute - and good prices too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eeeep, I adore the little jumpers and that skater dress (: I haven't got round to writing my Chiara Fashion posts yet, you've just reminded me to do that! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the skater dresses & skirts, i definitely look to them as something easy to wear in winter.

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those jumpers look just heavenly! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. The burgundy dress is particularly lovely! Never heard of this company before, I'd be interested to know what the quality is like x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great choices, that dress is a lovely colour - definitely worth two mentions ;) and the jumpers too! x

    Natalie | Just a Thought

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all the comments, I read them all!