30 August 2011

wayfaring stranger

I'm getting so bad at thinking of titles for my blog posts, this one is cause I'm listening to wayfaring stranger by Ed Sheeran, going to come right out and say it..But i have a thing for gingers, Ed Sheeran being one of them and we wont go into the others but i find him SO attractive hahha! anyway enough about my crushes and more onto my outfit! a boring one to post about today but I'm on a roll with blogging so i thought I'd go with it.
Jumper Urban Outfitters
Felt a bit dressed up, well thats a wrong word to use as as you see i definitely wasn't dressed up but wearing lipstick makes me feel like that. And i had curly hair for once! Well for me thats curly I literally can't have curly hair it never works my hair just weighs it down so it goes straight after 5 secs.
so once again i am wearing my urban outfitters jumper, my new favourite purchases of this year..Ooo
it's so comfy i love it, And HELLO cold weather! you've come quick. Recent evenings have been bloody cold! I've had to wear socks in bed LOL. I'm loving this cold weather though as i am very A/W person then a summer one. so I am so excited about the clothes i am going to wearing this autumn, so much better then summer clothes. I went to Ikea yesterday which was nice.. My feet ache after it though! meatballs and chips so fucking good,  finally going out on Friday. Haven't been out in so long which is weird but yeah my friend is turning 18 so it'll be good! need to get something to wear though I'm not very girly so i never really dress up..Which is baaad i know! so i think i might try too this time instead of going in jeans. Back at college on Friday which is shit! but atleast i get too see some of my college friends who i haven't seen much this summer! literally wheres summer gone? fuck this years going too fast. It's my 18th in about 3 weeks which is exciting yet scary still not sure what I'm doing..It's annoying having to share it with my 2 brothers (hahaha ungrateful aren't i) but i think we might be doing a joint birthday for first time in ages seeing as it's our 18th and would be good to invite most of our year..who knows who knows! I just want to get extremely drunk

sorry for the rather boring post. I am hoping to get some good outfit pictures tomorrow with my new camera as i am off on a shopping trip (hopefully) with my friend so i have assigned her outfit photo taker so lets see how that goes.
Love, Rose

28 comments:

  1. Just wondering if you've listened to Ed Sheeran's Autumn Leaves? It's really good! He is a yummy ginge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ed Sheeran is just gorgeous, so cute and has the most magnificant voice!
    Love this jumper, cable knit jumpers are amazing for the A/W seasons! I agree about lipstick making you feel too dressed up by the way, i'm the same!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your jumper so much, don't think I'd ever take it off!!

    http://lowri-armsaroundamemory.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. your hair is absolutely gorgeous! and i love your jumper! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love the jumper, and your hair looks great like this! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loooooove your jumper! x

    http://abby-lee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Turning into total jumper weather isn't it x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your hair colour! and the jumper!
    xxx
    Www.yesitsalice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like redheads, but more on girls than guys.

    ReplyDelete
  10. summers gone WAY to fast. it hasn't even been much of a summer without the sun ):
    your hair is so damn gorgeous! its so long!
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your hair color! Its gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your hair looks so good wavy :) And that lipstick really suits you.
    The jumper looks really nice, I wore a nice cosy one yesterday too :)
    I can't wait to get back to uni and see everyone and actually have something to do rather than work 30 hours a week!! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. pretty jumper and red lips! X

    ReplyDelete
  14. im anticipating a/w too, its already really beginning to feel like it! that jumpers gorgeous, and i'm also a fan of ginger ed (im meeting him soon eee)x

    http://secretsnatchesofglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the look of that jumper, looks really cosy! :) I always um and ah for ages over titles for posts and usually go for something kind of random. It's been freezing recently! :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awh Ed looks very sweet, my friend has a proper thing for gingers too! I've seen some really handsome red haired boys, my heart skips a beat haha!

    That jumper is so stunning, looks very warm also and compliments your hair colour. Ohhhh 18 soon ay! You'll enjoy it no doubt, have a crackin' time! I was the same with dresses but now I must say I do love'em! You'll find something I'm sure, I love the lace ones at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  17. They should seriously invent a blog post title generator, right? I end up Googling things, or using phrases from my day or from Wikipedia pages that I have probably been reading during the day. Your jumper looks so cosy! I really need to invest in a new cosy knit, my Uni hoodie just isn't doing it... A late-summer BBQ with garden cocktails might be good for your birthday if the weather holds out? Whack some tealights, bunting, fairylights, throw cushions and blankets out in the garden? xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. i adore your cardigan, plus red lipstick looks so good on you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. this jumper looks so cozy! very jealous, such a lovely colour! x

    ReplyDelete
  20. i am sat in bed right now and i agree the recent evenings have been freezing! my toes are really cold and when i was walking home earlier my finger were freezing, dreading winter!xo
    stilettosandcigarettes

    ReplyDelete
  21. you know i've never actually eaten in ikea. and i feel like its one of those things that you're meant to have done in life...

    cute jumper btw, looks so cosy! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOVE your hair. It's the perfect length, I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  23. You have beautiful hair! I like your sweater!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all the comments, I read them all!