10 July 2011

I don't like being here

Bandeau bikini Topshop
Shorts Urban Outfitters
Top H&M
Jewellery Turkish Market
Boring boring outfit i know! but all i did today was sit in bed and potter around the house so you know it wasn't really worth getting 'dressed' for. I did eventually get dressed though as i wasn't in the mood to stay in my pyjamas all day and i put this on and sat out in the garden but came in after a little while cause i was cold LUVIN ENGLAND.
Still having a few holiday blues, not as bad as the first day back though cor blimey they were bad! I didn't even want to look out my window to come to terms with being in England hahaha. So i decided to put this outfit on to kid myself that i was in a hot country but it didn't seem to work but oh well!
All my new jewellery on today i love them both. Not sure if it's good to do double turquoise but i don't care. So i did film the video today which you all was nice enough to ask me questions for! buuut i wasn't sure if i should upload it cause i did it in a rush and i am so so shit at talking to the camera so i may do it again!

Trying to get back into my blogging mojo I'm finding it hard to write in my normal happy self hahah not sure why as i am pretty happy today! I'm sitting in bed with an earl grey tea and watching marley and me. thats what sundays are for right? well mine are anyway
Trying to sort my life out, I need to do something different. I need a job! or volunteering or something different in my life. someone help me bring me out of the rut i am in...PLZ! I hope i get some modelling work soon. Haven't heard from them in a while so i am a little down but it'll work out i am sure! I mean it's all still in the first stages.

Anyway sorry for the rather boring post and the boring outfit i just wanted to post tonight as blogging really calms me down and relaxes me, anyone else feel that?

Have a nice sunday everyone Love, Rose

27 comments:

  1. I love the double-turqoise! I feel the same I have finished school and just in a rut of doing nothing and being lazy!

    www.bethscircus.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit, I wouldn't dare to bare so much but this sort of thing always looks great on other people. Love the ring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your ring, so pretty!
    and yeah me too, i need to either start volunteering or find a job asap!
    Krissy xoxo

    www.swallowmyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those shorts and your ring and bracelet! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh, you are looking lovely and tanned now, rose! :) i love the simplicity of this outfit, i definitely need to invest in some plain vests for the summer! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i adore your header! and those shorts are right cute yknow xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not a boring outfit at all!! LOVE it! Ring is lovely!

    http://lowri-armsaroundamemory.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so lovely :) I love your blog and you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm exactly the same! I came back from Turkey last Monday and I'm still having holiday blues haha- love your jewellery :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your souvenirs from turkey, its so nice to have pieces like this to remind you of fun times :) and i totally get the post-holiday blues too, you'll just have to start planning your next trip to help you get over it haha!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely outfit and you've got a bit of a tan, very jealous! If I didn't have my job now I'd try and volenteer at a charity shop, my brothers doing work experience at a school as well working in a store, doing his degree and a charity shop so he puts me to shame ha! I hope they get in contact with you too, keep you busy for a bit! and your ring/bracelet is beeeautiful and it does go together as its not in your face like the bling bling some people wear! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know you said it was casual but I really like your outfit :) Blogging is calming I like watching beauty video on youtube to relax as well X

    ReplyDelete
  13. ohh, i love this outfit and the rings! i know how you feel, i've just got back from italy and it's been horrible. ): xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. looking at this post makes me miss the summer (its winter where i am)!
    i like your ring, its rather pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that ring, sometimes simple outfits are the best! I know what it feels like being in a rut, it can be super hard to get out of it. There must be some local volunteering you could do, even in a charity shop or something? xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Perfect summer outfit! Shame about the English Weather mood-swings.

    I'm in a rut too. NEED A JOB! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the shorts!!


    My blog
    xoxo Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love that jewellery!

    And blogging relaxes me too. You're not the only one ;)

    Lots of love from Sydney,

    Kel



    www.amuseabout.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Glad you had fun! I always have the holiday blues for weeks when i get back to england! hate the uk, okay i dont hate but i dont like it haha.
    love the ring, you look like you got a bit of a tan!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. loving the shorts!

    www.pinksugarnotes.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Loving shorts and jewellery!!

    super lovely blog, would be cool if you check out mine too..
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. SUCH nice jewellery, especially love the bracelet. and i love how the shorts are button up. i like your blog so i'm following. that makes sense. i'm shit at comment writing!

    kate x x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love this look! Simple, casual and beautiful!


    Following you - stop by and follow if you like :-)

    http://www.oddandchic.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. i like the jewelry!!
    hmmm perhaps volunteering at an animal shelter!!? or a hospital!? lol
    or maybe a consignment store?!

    ReplyDelete
  25. i love these shorts - they are such a great fit on you

    ReplyDelete
  26. its always great to do double turquoise :) thanks for the comment on my blog! yeh we were quite close i stayed in Olu Deniz
    XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all the comments, I read them all!