16 May 2011
sunday blog week 31
001. Once again i completly forgot to do a Sunday blog. Wah blogging really isn't on my mind right now and i wish it was. College is taking over just over 2 weeks to get my Final Major Project fully done and then we're on to starting our personal statements (yes i thought it was a bit early seeing as i'm not going for another 2 years i could be stupid though) soo college is really hard right now and i need to try as hard as possible
002. And today i didn't try hard, you know those days where you wake up and you already know your too tired to function? well that was my day. I literally couldn't stop yawning and didn't get much work done when I'm tired i have no ideas and no ideas means i can't get anywhere with my project and i so wasn't' in the mood to get the sewing machine out at college so i just tried to count the day away till i could go home
003. and since I've been home I've been in bed drinking tea, I was so tired i even forgot to have dinner! and that really isn't like me. Going to have an early night tonight!
004. so as i mentioned a lot before i am going up to London on Friday! I was going to be spending the day up there doing a bit of shopping but me and the family are pretty skint right now so we're just going up having a bit of lunch and getting the train back home. But it'll still be a lovely day i hope! I'm trying to decide what to wear to the interview with strike, I'll probably do a post as you lot always help.
005. right now i'm doing some research into some new cameras, i want to get myself an SLR especially for summer, I want to get into photography as i used to love it but i've never been able to afford a good camera. But now i can! well i'm thinking of getting a cheapish one i found one for about £250 which i was surprised at so i am thinking off getting that (too lazy to remember the name of it) so yeah as you can tell i am too tired to think and i am just rambling on about being tired
time for bed i think. Hope you've all had a lovely weekend and have a good week! I update a load more on twitter so if you don't already following my ramblings on there