14 May 2011

Stripes once again


Top H&M
Rings H&M
Cardigan Topshop
Shorts Urban Outfitters
Loafers Topshop
Hello, I'm not posting regularly at the moment am I? I'm sorry don't shoot me. I am just really really busy with college at the moment Final Major Project is taking over my life but I'm doing good at the moment so it's okay!
Wearing stripes again essential in any wardrobe I think awkward just realised I'm wearing my striped top in my last 3 posts... And I'm wearing my levi shorts again, a pattern occurring? I need some new clothes pronto (loool never said pronto before hahaha)
Sorry for the bitten thumbs *note to self stop biting my fingers* in the ring picture and the mirror one..I'm not usually in the mood to lean my camera somewhere cause i don't have time in the mornings. I can't stop wearing these rings! I love then too much and they give my outfits just a little bit of colour now and again.
So this week has been a good week, A very tiring week i wont lie I've been at college most days 9-5.30 so i am exhausted. Well to be fair i did leave at 12 yesterday.

So this Friday i am off to London! I have a meeting with Strike Model Agency which I am very excited about and can't believe it's happening! will probably spend the day round London as well. Anyone in London on Friday?
Hope you've all had a lovely week and are having a good weekend so far, I'm hoping to post more regularly this week but I'm not sure it'll happen as it's getting to the crucial bit of the FMP so I need to work as hard as possible. I might show you a few of my textile ideas to get some feedback cause feedback always helps me actually.
Follow me on Tumblr
Or twitter as i update a lot on that

13 comments:

  1. The rings are gorgeous and you can never go wrong with a breton top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that cardigan! The whole outfit is nice :)
    I'm in London Wednesday and Thursday unfortunately! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, good luck with the model agency!

    Love your outfit, denim shorts and breton shirt is such a good standby combination.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your meeting!
    Love your outfit and your rings xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post :)

    I've got a giveaway on my blog !

    xxx
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best of luck with the model agency I'm sure you will do great! I really like the stripes paired with those rings. Stripes are always my go to item when I'm too busy and stressed to think about clothes, like right now with exams! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfit, your shorts are so lovely.
    & good luck in london!! x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhhhh I hope it goes well :) Put on your comfiest heels and wow them!
    It would be mine
    Riiiings are awesome. Seriously need to get down to h&m

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great, simple outfit - you work stripes really well! And in that second photo, you bare such a striking resemblance to Twiggy. Good luck with the modelling agency meeting, that must be so exciting!

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck with your meeting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your rings + you are so pretty, girl! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely blog!

    xxx
    Laura

    ps/ Don't forget to enter in my giveaway ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. effortless and yet so lovely.
    xx



    themerrimari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all the comments, I read them all!