I apologise now! I forgot to do a Sunday blog because i was in London and i posted about my purchases. And then i have been ill since. so i am doing it now!
001. I am ill! and not happy about it, I have a horrible cold and can't really breathe out of my nose. Urgh i hate being ill it's so annoying and it's so awful having days off college because it means i'll be so behind on my work that I'll have to catch up then get behind on the other work it's like a on going circle of doom.
002. the photos were taken today on my day off, I got so bored i took them! I wasn't going to post today but i thought you deserved a post since i haven't since Sunday! i was meant to get all my work done today but of course i didn't. I just ate toast and drunk tea ALL day and now I'm dreading going back to college due to the work load, Oh well I'll never learn will i!
003. I haven't really worn my new clothes out yet, Well on Monday i wore my new shirt and i loved it, so comfy and i love the colour. A good buy i think! but tomorrow i think I'll wear my new skirt. I'm off to a museum tomorrow with all my college friends for our project so it'll be a relaxing day of just drawing. We're going to the booth museum If you don't live in Brighton you probably wont know what it is, But it's full of stuffed animals and bones. EW EW EW i hate it in there
004. so i haven't really got anything interesting to write about today, I seem to be just rambling on about nothing. Tonight I'm going to sit drinking lemsip (blergh i hate it.) and watch my big fat gypsy wedding. Love that programme! lets hope i can stay up for it i seem to be falling asleep already. Even though i did have a 3 hour nap earlier.
005. So i hope you've all had a lovely week so far! it's going quite fast it's Wednesday tomorrow! and it's almost the end of January, where the hell are the days going. I don't like it! i know a lot of people are saying they want winter to be over, but I'm defiantly more of a autumn winter girl then a summer one. I don't know why! I just prefer all the clothes and colours of A/W oh well! I think this summer will be good. I'm meant to be going to a few festivals, 1 is Big Chill and then i might be going to Reading too. Is reading worth it? I'm more into the whole chilled festival vibe, just sitting on the grass with friends listening to good music not the whole moshing and stuff. hmm i'm not sure! Reading is SO expensive. Tell me what you think! or if any of you can recommend any small unknown festivals i might like?
thank you all! I'm almost at 200 followers so I'm hoping to do a giveaway but lack of funds is kind off stopping me, I really do want to though!