17 December 2010

Feeling festive

title says it all. I am in the  festive mood today last day of college was good we rewatched the fashion show and it looked amazing, the teachers we're really happy with us and said it was the best they've ever had and it's been going on for 10 years so thats an achievement. And none of us knew this but a women from 'Brighton fashion week' was sitting in the audience and she was so impressed she said she wants to work with us so this is such a good oppurtunity especially as i would love to go into fashion! ah so excited this could be good. there is a video of the fashion show but it doesn't seem to be working but if it does i will some how try and post it. Another exciting thing the lovely Jennie Masters of http://jenniemasters.blogspot.com/ awarded me Stylish Blogger Award. aww! so thanks to her. It's great!
I haven't got much to say again today because I'm so tired i feel like i could sleep already and it's only 5 oclock! so i thought I'd show you how i had my hair for the fashion show. the hair had gone a bit flat cause it was after i got home and stuff but hay ho!



haha the last 2 pictures make me laugh. the hair did go flat so it was a lot better at the actual show! and i did have special make up on. But yeah! i thought I'd show you some pictures of it.


Sorry for the boring posts recently. I should be back with more interesting ones soon broke up for christmas today so it'll be good and I'm feeling festive. the christmas tree is up! so i'll be putting some christmassy pictures up tomorrow.

14 comments:

  1. Well done with the fashion show! I saw the pictures on your other post it looked so cool :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your hair is fabulous! I can never get my own to stand up so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your hair look fantastic :) and im feeling so festive too, love christmas!

    BM

    thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think your hair loooks great, even if it is "flat!" i say my hair would never look as good if i try. well done with the fashion show, i missed that post but i'm off to look at it now! preparing to be A-M-A-Z-E-D.<3
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. your hair looks amazing! great style

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your hair looks amazing! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow the fashion show sounds great.. I love big hair and yours is far from flat! It looks gorgeous xx

    http://natureswaysphotography.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo I love your hair like this Rose! Your a hottie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. woah, you hair looks so so lovely like this rose! just looked at the fashion show pictures below. well done! it sounded and looked like you had such a wonderful time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rose you brilliant BRILLIANT girl, your hair looks amazing!

    http://www.lydia--lee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done with the show! Your hair looks nice like that, suits you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. your hair looks awesome like that =] x

    ReplyDelete
  13. you're beautiful <3 love that hairstyle!
    http://ohwaywardgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you everyone for the comments! I would reply back to them all but it would take aages, and I'm not sure if anyone would read it because it's a tiny bit late! stupid blogger needs a replying system but can't thank you enough xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all the comments, I read them all!