21 September 2010

What is your favourite fashion accessory?
I would say rings are my favourite, I love them. I don't actually own that many rings but the ones i do have i wear all the time! I also love scarf's. I have so many of them and wear them all the time (in the winter obviously)

Who's your fashion role model? (In real life and YouTube/Blogging?
I don't really have one specific person.  Maybe people like Alexa chung and Daisy Lowe. And in blogging i would say Lily Melrose i love her blog and her style is so laid back and nice. So i would say i get alot of outfit inspiration from her and some other blogs. I normally just go around and search blogs to see what people are wearing or look on Lookbook/chictopia!
What do you always carry with you?
I can't leave the house without my phone! and my purse. and my keys aswell..I also normally carry a camera with me either my Nikon film camera or if i don't want to carry that much i will take my Lumix digital camera. I feel like if i don't have my camera or something to take a picture with then it's horrible what if something amazing happens and i have no evidence of it haha? maybe I'm stupid for thinking that but yeah.
What would you describe your style as?I don't really know. Probably laid back, at the moment definitely! Being at college and all i always dress comfy also because I'm using alot of paint/ink and i don't want to wear nice clothes and get them ruined. so yeah at the moment my style is defiantly laid back. Sorry that's such a boring answer! maybe my styles boring at the moment. I really hope not!

Favourite: jeans, sunglasses or heels?
I don't normally wear jeans but i just bought some jeans from H&M and i guess there my favourite. But that's only because they're the only jeans i own. My favourite sunglasses would be my ray ban lookalikes from Urban Outfitters. I love them and always wear them when it's sunny! Favourite heels..hmm well i don't wear heels but i guess my favourite heels are my prom shoes. Cut out detail black suede from new look!

What inspired you to blog about fashion?
Well to be honest I'm not actually sure! I think i was looking through chictopia one day and came across someone's fashion blog and i thought oh wow that looks fun! and the person i had looked at had the same style as me so i thought well..maybe i could do that aswell. So there you go! my blogs still pretty new and at the moment i don't think it's that great! but I'm working on it

What is your favourite fashion store/shop?I like Topshop, H&M, Miss Selfridge. Also i like charity shops. there always good to find some key pieces to wardrobe! 

What is your favourite fabric in clothing?
I'd say, lace is my favourite! It's so girly and lovely. I don't own that much lace but i wish i did. maybe that's something i should invest in? I also like velvet

Who is your favourite designer?
Paul smith, I don't own ANY designer clothes but i love Paul Smith. i also like Paul & Joe. Thats lovely. god i wish i owned some designer clothes

Who/what inspires your style?
Everything. Most of the time I see people on the street or some pictures. Sometimes even lookbook or whatever. Seriously, inspiration is all around us, you just have to look.


What would you choose to do - buy something in high quality or make it yourself if you could?Hmm it would be nice to have things high quality, but the feeling of self satisfaction when you've made something yourself is always so nice! so i would say make it myself. I do love sewing and dress making. I got into it a few months ago but i should try and keep it up!

I just  want to apologise for not doing a proper post in quite a while! It was my birthday yesterday ( I'm now 17!!) so i was busy and I've been really busy with college too. but some exciting news. so far i have £300 from my birthday and should be getting abit more so on Saturday I'm going on a shopping spree in London so I will show you all lovely people what i bought! and I'm telling you now..it's going to be ALOT of things so brace yourself haha

                                                              Rose xo

2 comments:

  1. Hey there, I've just come across your blog and it's really lovely. This post is very interesting and well written too so I've joined your followers :)

    If you get chance please check out my blog http://my-favourite-fashion.blogspot.com/ Thank you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for follwoing my blog :) hope you had a lovely birthday, looking forward to seeing what you pick up on your spree! x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all the comments, I read them all!